May 17, 2014

Back to the old blog


Bismillah,

Assalamu alaikum & Hello guys,

So...yeah as the title goes, I decided to 'go back' to the old blog!

I am really really sorry for the confusion. After some thinking, du'a and istikharah, I have decided to be back to the old one. So yes, will be posting stuff there insha Allah, not on this blog anymore, please forgive me for my indecisiveness before, but insha Allah will be posting stuff there from now on. And will be transferring the old posts from this blog, there. Hee.


Follow my old blog here, thanks, jazakallah khayr. 




2 comments:

  1. Anonymous19/5/14 03:31

    Do you know who I am <3. I believe I could not say good bye to you because I will meet you again in sha Allah in Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  2. insha Allah hun, obviouslyy your name shows Suru Asya, how can i not know you :-*

    ReplyDelete